Technical Product Manager
Do you love to travel? Love managing products end to end and have a deep affinity with the consumer and what they need? Then we have the perfect job for you!
We are the Devcity, a team of young enthusiasts from IT world. We keep pace with a newest trends and technologies. We like to both play with our own products and help our customers mostly in e-commerce with their key projects. We are proud of our project focused on developing technologies for autonomous train control and assistants for safer driving. They are the technologies of the future.
Working agile is our standard. We are not newbies to this, we have been doing it for a long time and we know how to do it.
You can find our central hub in Prague and in Brno but you can work from anywhere and help us to create more hubs, both in the Czech Republic and around the world.
What it is about
O čem to je
Platform data is the core of our product, it fuels all other teams and helps them in delivering magical customer experiences. Platform data also helps customers make the right travel decisions and also helps them during travel. We are searching for a Product Manager for our Platform Data team (stations/ provider data internally).
What you'll be doing
- Solve provider data problems (stations, connections) for our users at a global scale
- Work with a strong team of back end engineers and operations to support key stakeholders in delivering a great customer experience
- Collaborate and work across teams to achieve the team and company objectives
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the data quality and success of the team
- Find ways to enrich data/ metadata and integrate it into the product to offer magical customer experiences
Perform as the Product Owner & manage the product backlog for a group of highly skilled developers
What would be great you know
Bylo by dobré znát
What you bring to the table:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a product management role; preferably with a technical background and strong analytical skills
- Set high standards for the product we ship to our customers
- Enjoy working with smart people to solve challenging problems in a space with massive market opportunity
- Are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Experience in defining product requirements, breaking down product features into deliverable items and product discovery
- Experimental and data-driven approach. Able to diagnose problems, trends and recommend an action plan to resolve issues
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and set metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and further improve performance
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- A degree in Engineering and/or Business considered a plus.
This is what you can experience in our team
Co můžeš očekávat
This is what you can experience in our team:
Great colleagues and absolutely flexible working policy.
Career coaching and development
Flexible working hours/Remote work as you require
Technical trainings and workshops
Technical equipment for work
Opportunity to participate on our product portfolio with your ideas
Opportunity to participate in our tech events
Holiday stay in a beautiful cottage in mountains in Czech republic (Orlické hory)
Our interest to constantly make our cooperation more pleasant for you :)